The Stage has the most comprehensive UK theatre listings in the world. These are the next 10 shows opening or closing. To see all shows currently playing, leave all the above fields blank and click ‘Search’. You can also filter by production name and/or location
- Kieran Knowles’s strong playwriting debut takes its name from the codename for the German Luftwaffe bombing that devastated Sheffield in December 1940.
- George Gershwin is one of the all-time greatest composers of Broadway musicals, but nowadays Porgy and Bess is the only show of
- Fin Kennedy’s plays for stage and radio simultaneously grip and discomfit his audience, not to mention potential producers. How to Disappear Completely
- With the author’s help, Kneehigh has adapted Michael Morpurgo’s book The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips for its enthralling new production about the
- The opening production of the Almeida’s ambitious Greeks season, Robert Icke’s gloriously bold Oresteia, earned every minute of its three hour 45-minute
- After repackaging old Beatles songs as a cheesy ongoing live tribute show called Let it Be, producer Jamie Hendry now repackages old