If you would like to make a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act (1998) or under GDPR Regulation (2018), you may do so by completing the form below.
Requests are free of charge but unfounded, excessive or repeat requests under GDPR may incur a fee of £20 each. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and certainly within one month.
We will take appropriate measures to confirm your identity before releasing any personal data to you. If the email address you give when making your Subject Access Request does not match data we hold, we will not release any information to you unless you can otherwise prove your identity in relation to the data being requested.
When information is released it will be in a plain text file attached to an email sent to your given address and we will detail:
- the reasons why your data is being processed
- a description of your personal data
- anyone who has received or will receive your personal data
- our data retention policy period
- how you can request for your data to be erased or rectified