Creative JuiceGo to Financial services and legal services
3.24 Chester House, Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London SW9 6DE
020 3475 9515
Creative Juice enables individuals, groups and communities to make the most of their opportunities in the cultural sector.
Sure, but what do we actually do?
• Work with clients to complete feasibility studies and business planning
• Provide accountancy and bookkeeping services to companies, charities, productions, projects and individuals
• Offer practical guidance on day-to-day issues for businesses
• Help trouble-shoot issues for clients who find themselves in a tight spot
What makes us different?
Crucially, we’re a not-for-profit organisation and all our surplus income is ploughed straight back into the cultural sector either by subsidising the cost of our services for less well-resourced businesses or providing financial support for businesses or projects.
Our not-for-profit status means that we can put our clients first, focusing on making a positive contribution to them and the cultural sector more widely, rather than chasing profits for shareholders.
We make a commitment to all our clients that we will always:
• Act professionally and discreetly
• Agree clear deadlines for work and provide regular progress updates
• Treat our clients equally
• Be fair in everything we do
• Welcome feedback and strive to deliver the best possible service