Creative Juice enables individuals, groups and communities to make the most of their opportunities in the cultural sector.
Sure, but what do we actually do?
• Work with clients to complete feasibility studies and business planning
• Provide accountancy and bookkeeping services to companies, charities, productions, projects and individuals
• Offer practical guidance on day-to-day issues for businesses
• Help trouble-shoot issues for clients who find themselves in a tight spot
What makes us different?
Crucially, we’re a not-for-profit organisation and all our surplus income is ploughed straight back into the cultural sector either by subsidising the cost of our services for less well-resourced businesses or providing financial support for businesses or projects.
Our not-for-profit status means that we can put our clients first, focusing on making a positive contribution to them and the cultural sector more widely, rather than chasing profits for shareholders.
We make a commitment to all our clients that we will always:
• Act professionally and discreetly
• Agree clear deadlines for work and provide regular progress updates
• Treat our clients equally
• Be fair in everything we do
• Welcome feedback and strive to deliver the best possible service