The Stage Digital Edition Help and FAQs
The Stage App is available as part of The Stage Print Edition and Digital Edition subscriptions.
If you are a Web Only subscriber full access to The Stage App is not part of your subscription.
Check out all the subscription options and purchase a Digital Edition subscription here. You can also buy a subscription on the app and purchase access to single issues, however these do not include full access to thestage.co.uk or additional subscriber benefits.
• Download and open The Stage App
• On mobile, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select ‘Account’ or on tablet select the outline of the head in the top right corner
• Open ‘Existing Subscriptions’
• Enter your subscription number and surname as found in your welcome email or on the coversheet of your weekly copy, if you are a Print Edition subscriber
Once you have logged in as a Print Edition or Digital Edition subscriber you can access PDF page-turners of The Stage, as well as your curated Digital Edition.
In the app go to the top left hand corner and click the two squares. You will then see the menu below where you can select PDF Editions. This will give you the latest PDFs to download.
If you are reading on the desktop version the process is the same.
There is no need to delete an app if you no longer wish to receive push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to disable any/all notifications:
• Go to Settings on your device
• Open Notifications
• Select The Stage app
• Change your preferences as required