The Stage Digital Edition Help and FAQs
The Stage App is available as part of The Stage Print Edition and Digital Edition subscriptions.
If you are a Web Only subscriber full access to The Stage App is not part of your subscription.
Check out all the subscription options and purchase a Digital Edition subscription here. You can also buy a subscription on the app and purchase access to single issues, however these do not include full access to thestage.co.uk or additional subscriber benefits.
If you are a Print Edition or Digital Edition subscriber then you get unlimited access to The Stage App once you login.
- Download and open The Stage App
- On mobile, click on the head outline next to The Stage logo, in the top right corner, and select ‘Existing Subscriptions’
- Open ‘Existing Subscriptions’
- Enter your subscription number and surname as found in your welcome email or on the coversheet of your weekly copy if you are a Print Edition subscriber
Alternatively you can click on any edition of The Stage and you will be asked to login.
Web Only subscribers do not receive app access as part of their subscription.
There is no need to delete an app if you no longer wish to receive push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to disable any/all notifications:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Open Notifications
- Select The Stage app
- Change your preferences as required
- Go to the Digital Edition’s page on the app
- On the dark teal top bar scroll across to the right
- Select ‘Downloaded’ – which is next to ‘Latest Stories’
- On the Editions homepage tap the three dots in the top right corner
- Select Search
- Type in your keywords to search across all Digital Editions in the app
You can do the same in a Digital Edition by again tapping on the three dots in the top right corner.