To mark the start of the festival season Tom Wicker finds out how this year’s Brighton director, Michael Rosen, has thrown his heart and soul in to the role
Stay ahead of the curve with our new weekly email service giving you the latest news, jobs and features
- Is it possible that Wicked has become even more enchanting?
- Nigel Harman: ‘Too many musicals are taking the piss’
- Theatre-themed cafe to open in London’s West End
- Are there too many sitting tenants on Broadway and in the West End?
- There’s a big difference between a full length drama school show and a showcase
- Don Quixote , Royal Opera House, London November 26, 2014
- Mixed program 2014 , Linbury Studio Theatre, London November 26, 2014
- Robin's Winter Adventure , Mill Studio, Yvonne Arnaud, Guildford November 26, 2014
- Raymond Briggs' Father Christmas , West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds November 26, 2014
- Sacred Monsters , Sadler's Wells, London November 26, 2014