Arts organisations need to better articulate the regeneration benefits they can bring to town and city centres when approaching private donors, according to a leading philanthropist. Michael Oglesby, the founder and chairman of commercial property…
Stay ahead of the curve with our new weekly email service giving you the latest news, jobs and features
- Phil Willmott: my 10 golden rules of auditioning
- Is it possible that Wicked has become even more enchanting?
- There’s a big difference between a full length drama school show and a showcase
- Are there too many sitting tenants on Broadway and in the West End?
- Cabaret and burlesque venue Madame Jojo’s to close after ‘serious assault’
- Don Quixote , Royal Opera House, London November 26, 2014
- Mixed program 2014 , Linbury Studio Theatre, London November 26, 2014
- Robin's Winter Adventure , Mill Studio, Yvonne Arnaud, Guildford November 26, 2014
- Raymond Briggs' Father Christmas , West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds November 26, 2014
- Sacred Monsters , Sadler's Wells, London November 26, 2014