London’s the O2 is looking to expand its programming beyond live music and establish itself as an entertainment destination similar to the Southbank Centre, The Stage can reveal. The Greenwich peninsular venue is staging its…
Stay ahead of the curve with our new weekly email service giving you the latest news, jobs and features
- Phil Willmott: my 10 golden rules of auditioning
- Is it possible that Wicked has become even more enchanting?
- There’s a big difference between a full length drama school show and a showcase
- Are there too many sitting tenants on Broadway and in the West End?
- Footballers’ Wives writer creates musical set in all-girls boarding school
- Saxon Court , Southwark Playhouse, London November 25, 2014
- The Essay: Shaping the Air - Writers and Radio , BBC Radio 3 November 25, 2014
- Chimera , Gate, London November 25, 2014
- Persuasion , St George's Theatre, Great Yarmouth November 25, 2014
- Peter Pan , Watermill Theatre, Bagnor November 24, 2014